The Internet Browser you use will affect your experience using this online service.  It is recommended that you use Google Chrome, Firefox or IE V.10 or higher.

To Claim Your Home Owner Grant: 

  • You will need your property tax notice with your roll number and your access code in the upper right hand corner. If you do not have your notice, please contact the District Office at 250.425.6271 to obtain your access code.
  • Click the link below to claim your grant. 
  • The jurisdiction number will default to 337- District of Sparwood.
  • Enter the roll number (8 digits following the 337, including the decimal).  For example 01234.000.
  • Enter your access code from your property tax notice.
  • Click claim Home Owner Grant.
  • The Home Owner Grant claim form will display.
  • Complete the Home Owner Grant form and click claim.  A confirmation will appear, click cancel to edit or okay to continue. Once your application has been submitted you can print a copy for your records by clicking the print button.

Click here to apply for Home Owner Grant

Quick Links